All assets must be used for tourism activities related to Miyagi Prefecture
All assets must not be used in paid advertising, except with permission from Miyagi Prefecture. If you have questions or specific request, please contact us via contact form found under “Contact” section.
This collection of photos is owned and managed by Miyagi Prefecture to facilitate tourism enterprises or other related organizations to plan, organize, and promote tourism activities related to Miyagi Prefecture. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions means that the user has read all the Terms and Conditions below. User means the person, organization or company that uses the image.
You are not allowed to:
- modify the image or use it for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- de-compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble and modify the image;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content, published on the website;
- misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm;
- collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users;
You agree not to use the image for any content that:
- are inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to Miyagi Prefecture;
- violate or infringe anyone’s intellectual property or personal data rights;
- contain unauthorized third-party commercial advertisements;
- are not in accord with the general good taste.
What materials cannot be used for:
It’s forbidden to use materials in paid advertising, except with permission from Miyagi Prefecture.
Product or service that is not of Miyagi Prefecture origin or which lacks relationship to Miyagi Prefecture.
Use in a way that is not appropriate to the people and nature depicted on the materials.
It’s forbidden to change the materials in a way which knowingly damages Visit Miyagi’s conception and wholeness. Also in a way that disparages Miyagi Prefecture’s businesses, society, products and services or in any manner inconsistent with Japanese or international law.
The user is liable for any claims for damages which may arise as a result of claims brought by copyright holders or people depicted in the image due to improper use.
Which copyrights accompany materials
All copyrights or licenses of materials belong to Miyagi Prefecture. Miyagi Prefecture gives users the right to use free materials for an unspecified term on the basis of a non-exclusive license.
The user can not grant the rights to give out sublicenses or sell materials on the basis of the received license. It is also forbidden to create databases using materials on this page.
Making the materials available for the general public in databases, FTP-servers, cloud services etc. is forbidden.
Each download or actual usage of materials is accompanied by a license.
When publishing a photo or a video, the author’s name (for example Author of the photo/video first name and surname) must be noted if possible.
Miyagi Prefecture may, at any given moment, cancel the license, sending a notification containing such information to the user. If Miyagi Prefecture has brought to attention that the user breaches materials’ conditions of use and the user does not terminate the infringing activity, Miyagi Prefecture has the right to demand that the user would stop using materials and in addition, a contractual penalty for every infringement.
Miyagi Prefecture has the right to change the license conditions at their own discretion. Miyagi Prefecture may also change materials or cease making their materials accessible.
User rights of photos
A user (hereinafter referred to as the User) of the photo and video bank that belongs to Miyagi Prefecture undertakes to comply with the following Conditions of Use:
- The User has the right to use the photos and videos under a non-exclusive non-transferable license, without geographic restrictions, in accordance with the intended purpose mentioned in clause 2.
- The User has the right to use the photos and videos to plan, organize, and promote tourism activities related to Miyagi Prefecture (hereinafter referred to as the Intended Use).
- The User has the right to use the photos and videos in their predetermined form, incl. enlarging and reducing photos. Making significant changes to photos or videos or deviating from their Intended Use is not allowed.
- The User undertakes to immediately notify Miyagi Prefecture of any infringement of the rights to use photos and videos by third parties discovered by the User.
- When publishing a photo or video, please include the name of the author of the photo or video when possible (e.g. The photo/video was created by first name and surname).
- In the case of infringement of the Conditions of Use of photos and videos by the User, Miyagi Prefecture has the right to forbid the User from future use of the photos and videos made available by Miyagi Prefecture; Miyagi Prefecture also has the right to use all civil law resources for the protection of copyright.
Miyagi Prefecture has the right to demand a contractual penalty for every infringement case, if significant changes have been made to photos or videos or the User has deviated from their Intended Use.